Travel to Mauritania
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Temperature in september

Temperature in september Empty Temperature in september

Message par Admin Dim 20 Aoû 2023 - 14:16

Q : Hello Sebastian,

I‘ve come across your contact via recommendations from the internet. I‘m planning to travel to West Africa this fall, starting in mid September. Initially I wanted to start in Senegal, but now that I‘ve read some reports about Mauretania and especially the Iron ore train Journey I‘m quite keen to go there first. However, since its only September, I am afraid temperatures will be too hot for the journey, so I would appreciate any information you have!

R :

In September, in Mauritania, temperatures can vary depending on the specific region of the country. Overall, Mauritania is characterized by a desert climate, which generally entails high temperatures and limited precipitation.

In the interior and desert regions, such as Adrar, Assaba, and Tagant, temperatures in September are typically very hot, with daytime highs reaching or even exceeding 40 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit). Nights can be relatively cooler compared to the daytime heat, but they still remain quite warm in comparison to more temperate standards.

In coastal regions, such as Nouakchott (the capital) and Nouadhibou, temperatures in September are often somewhat moderated due to maritime influence. Daytime highs can range between 30 and 35 degrees Celsius (86 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit), with nights remaining relatively warm.

It's important to note that Mauritania can experience climatic and meteorological variations from year to year due to factors like ocean currents, winds, and global weather phenomena. Therefore, it's always recommended to consult current and local meteorological sources for accurate information about temperatures in September in Mauritania. Additionally, by September, the season of sandstorms has typically passed and overall, it's less hot than in August.

we are here to help you : http://vu.fr/enmauritanie
whatsapp / +222 41 57 59 83
memoire.continent@yahoo.fr

Admin
Admin

https://mauritania.africamotion.net

Revenir en haut Aller en bas